Alexandra Strick is a specialist in the field of children's books and disability. A passionate campaigner for making children's books accessible and inclusive, Alex has worked as a freelance consultant (and sometimes volunteer!) in all aspects of children's books and disability for over ten years. She regularly provides talks, seminars and training on finding and using inclusive books, as well as supplying many writers and illustrators with reference material and inspiration to help them enhance the landscape of children's literature.
What I offer
- Training, support and informal advice for writers, illustrators and publishers
- Seminars and workshops on finding and using inclusive and accessible books
- Disability-related information, resources and advice
- Project management, with a particular focus on young people's inclusion and participation
- Consultation with disabled children and those who work with them.
You can see a few quotes from people with whom I have worked on my website or contact me for more references and testimonials.